Friday, November 2, 2012

Makeup and more haul

Today I went to the drugstore and I wanted to show you what I bought:
 So I will start with the essence blush(2,75€) from the Home Sweet Home limited edition.There were to blushes and I chose the pink one.


  
2. I bought one of the lip balms by essence .I got 04 caribbean sunrise (1,25€)which is a peachy color.It is clear on the lips but it has some sparkles in it.As far as I can tell it is very moisturising.


3.I wanted to try this Fruchtis Garnier shampoo (1,75€ it was on sale)that should moisture the ends and get rid of the oil at the roots.
4.From the home sweet home edition I also got 01 caramel cheese cake (1,75€)nail polish.It is a light orange-yellow color.
 5.I also got another nail polish from the P2 limited edition(around 2,50€).It is a pretty green color.



6.The Catrice  lashes to impress(3,95€) from the Specatculart limited edition.

 7. The 059 Copacabana lipstick(1,95€) from P2.Their lipsticks are matte and very creamy.It is a pretty light pink color.


8.The last thing I got is a pack of 5 chocolate bars from milka(2,99€).

 I am really happy with what I bought.Let me know what you think.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment