Sunday, November 11, 2012

❄ Tis The Season TAG ❄

I saw this Tag on youtube and since I love tags I wanted to do it.This Tag was created by MacAngel03  and  
So let's get started!!!


 ❄ Top 2 Beauty Essentials 
I always use lipbalm and hand cream because my skin gets dry in the witer time.
❄ Top 2 Fashion Essentials

I really like leg warmers. I think that they look good with boots.Then for the second item I pick sweathers.I like them but not all of them.
❄ What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?

I really like to wear uggs.I know that a lot of people don't like them but they are warm and confy.I used to hate them but now I like to wear them when it's cold outside.I also like to wear wedges-boots.I think that they look great and it's easier to walk in those.
❄ Favorite Winter Accessory 

Scarves :) .I love them in the winter because it's the only time in the year when it is cold enought to wear them.When I say scarves I mean the thick wool and big ones.
 ❄ Favorite Winter Nail Polish
I like red nail polishes .They remind me of Christmas.

 ❄ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
Hot cocoa.I love it when I come home and I feel cold so I just make myself hot chocolate.
❄ Favorite Winter Candle?

I got this candle from IKEA.


❄ Snowboarding or Skiing?

I like skiing.I never tried snowboarding but I don't see myself doing that.
❄ Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
 My dad was a hockey player when he was younger so I had to learn how to do it.I also love it but I don't have time to go ice skating as often as I would like.

❄ Does it snow where you live?
Yes, it does.Actually we had snow 2 weeks ago but it just rains.
❄ Have you ever made a snowman?

I made little ones but I have never made a big ones.I coudn't gather the snow together. :(
❄ What holiday do you celebrate?

Christmas!!!
❄ Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

My favorite song is We wish you a merry chirstmas!!!
❄ Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

I can't peek.I like all of them.I like barbie in a chirstmas carol!
❄ What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc...) 

I don't know how they are called but they are this candies with chocolate that you put into the chirstmas tree. ❄ If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be? (even if you don't celebrate christmas) 
Happiness or good Luck!
❄ Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?

No not yet. 

I really liked this tag and I hope that you will do it too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment